*If you are interested in joining Rolling Hills Food Buying Club and want to join the email list, please CONTACT me first.*
Instructions for Azure Standard:
Our drop is # 798087 on route Q4. This drop is considered an Open drop which means there are no charges to join and it is open to the community. While I do not get paid to be a Drop Coordinator, I do get Azure Gratitude credits based on how much the group orders. I get an initial credit of $15 for the first $1000 and an additional $5 for every $500 above that.
On the Find a Drop map put in the drop number D798087 and click FIND
Click on the Green Circle (Rolling Hills Food Buying Club) in Albemarle (you may have to zoom out to see it)
If you already have an account created but are not attached to a drop then:
1. Sign into your account at https://www.azurestandard.com/
2. Click on My Account
3. You will be on the Drops Page
4. Click on Add a New Drop
5. On the Add a Drop map put in the drop number D798087 and click FIND
6. Click on the Green Circle (Rolling Hills Food Buying Club) in Albemarle (you may have to zoom out)
7. Click ADD
8. Start shopping!
You can call Azure Customer Service and a representative can help add you to the drop:
Instructions for Country Life Natural Foods/Concord Co-op:
1. Go to www.CLNF.org
2. Use the shopping cart to create your order without signing in (you do not need to create an account with CLNF to order unless you want it shipped directly to your home). Once you have all your items in the cart, go to the shopping cart page and click the button in the lower left corner that says Download shopping cart as CSV, then email the downloaded file to me.
you can email me a list of items you would like to order. Please include the item number.
I will pick up the CLNF orders in Concord and will contact you to co-ordinate a pick up date to get your order to you.
Check out the clip below about Azure Standard drop points and how they work: